Skip to content
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!
soulkeepers posted:
Sometimes I wonder why I do or say the things that do at times.But I guess that's with most people.I need to say this and NO I haven't come back with the same thing I left with.The way I feel right now I don't remember feeling like this and some may not know the feelings that I feel or never felt this way before.

Sitting in front of the mirror blinded by the tears and all I here IS YOU DESERVE THIS.For this to happen cause I was in the hospital when this conversation took place.So I shouldn't have been the topic of anyone's conversation.For someone to take what I place her and have it end up in two other places.I took it as that person wanting to hurt me really bad.And this is what has happened,I have paid so many dues to it's not funny.

What is said on this board or any other I don't repeat to anyone not even "T".This is effecting me so much cause it was people that suppose to be supporters.And this is coming from those who knows pain,want us here,want to help us please.They don't wanna even bother to even say I'M SORRY OR ANYTHING.I DON'T THINK IT'S OK OR RIGHT.AND IT BRING ME TO TEARS CAUSE NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING

BUT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND THEN SOMETHING WOULD BE SAID THE SECOND IT WAS POSTED.BUT IT'S COOL THO CAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT THIS HAPPEN OR HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT.

I really don't care anymore cause I'm not trying too hear spit..There's not one good reason they give me for doing this.

Wonder why I stay upset all the time.STOP PISSING ME OFF.

I figure I'm the big dumb a** to com back thinking people wanted me here.HOW ABOUT I GO FOR GOOD THIS TIME CAME CLOSE LAST TIME.
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Only three people in my life know my story and they don't even know a fraction of it truth be known. For the moment that's the way it has to b...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.