Skip to content
Wacky Wednesday Distraction Action
tnmist posted:
If you could be any animal or bird, what would you be and why?

I love all sorts of animals, but if I could be an animal I always thought it would be fun to be a river otter. They just look like they have a blast sliding down mud banks and gliding through water.

If not a river otter, perhaps a bear. I don't think too many things bother bears, they sleep all winter, climb trees, eat berries - sounds good to me, ha.

Anyone else??
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

mandybutterflykiss responded:
TNmist,

I think today I would want to be a pampered cat, spoiled to a T... lol... Sleep, eat, play and be cuddled.

Thank you for this...

Next?

bluerose90 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
  • Points at my avatar with the wacky hair do and grins.*
    Where there is shadow, there is light.
  •  
    marysings responded:
    I would like to be a giraffe. I like the way they look, the way they run, and how they care for their babies. I don't like the way they slobber off that HUGE tongue but if I was a gifaffe, I would try to get that changed. LOL

who's next?
    I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to marysings's response:
    I think I would be a jellyfish.

I like the idea of sliding unnoticed through the cold, deep waters of the ocean with all those tentacles. I would also be pretty feared. I could capture and consume prey at will.

I would also make a delicious meal myself if cooked and seasoned correctly.
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

tnmist replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    I would love to reply to all of these, but right now my heart is too heavy...Another time perhaps. Thank you all for responding.
    Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just thought that my revealing this discussion would open my story of sexual abuse, and bring my insecure self to light. This part of my life was alwa...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.