Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My apology
marysings posted:
I care very much for all of you. This community has been a vital and important part of my life for more than 10 years.

I was especially concerned about Soulkeepers. I'm afraid she doesn't believe that. I was voicing my concern about her to a friend on another board. I did not use her name because I could not remember it! As I have noted before, my short term memory doesn't work anymore. It's quite frustrating.

Everything I said has been the truth. Have you ever known me to lie?

I'm thankful that I belong to this community. I've been here for so long and I've watched people heal and leave. I've also seen others just disappear. That is hard because there is no follow-up.

Please forgive me. This will NOT happen again.

MarySings

What can I do to make amends?
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.