Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I can't do this anymore
marysings posted:
I am sorry I hit reply instead of report and now have given my phone number to anyone who can read.

I'm sorry for the mess I created. I'm sorry for hurt feelings. I'm sorry for damaging the SA community.

I feel sick to my stomach. I feel I need to disappear permanently. I am not worth anything.

If I never post again you'll know I was successful.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist responded:
Hopefully they will remove that post ASAP, Mary! That's scary to accidentally post your phone number. I'm sorry that happened. I know I will totally ignore that post and not know your number. All other community members should do the same. Hopefully there aren't too many lurkers today and WebMD will remove it very soon!!!
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 25 yr old male who is a csa survivor. My abuse wasn't violent like many others here, but it has letf it's mark on me nonetheless. After...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.