Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
to everyone on this board
dem51 posted:
now i can say i am so sorry to all for you for my part in all this., it was never for this to go on as long as it, please look out for each other, and take lessons learned from this. support each other no matter what, that is all you have against all off them. as i told mary i dont write i just read, i am glad this is over. i wish you all well

tnmist responded:
Thank you, Dem. I wish you well. Take care.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

gettoknowme replied to tnmist's response:
Hi

I'm the one with the big mouth and the third person.

While I'm glad that people have come to an understanding about this.It' been a lot of pain that transpire with all of this so I for one would like to apologize to others as well.

However,I have been pounding over this for a while.Don't wanna add anymore stress or sadness but I didn't see it mentioned.I just don't to see anyone get hurt cause of what they thought was over with.

It's good that D &M & I have set aside our differences with the help here.Have anyone consider the possibility of SK coming back?

If or when that person does how is it going to be handle?...Unless someone knows something that I don't know...Cause those loose ends haven't been tied up yet.

Wanted to point out on here.

gettoknowme replied to gettoknowme's response:
I want but in here anymore and I really apologize to everyone here.Just thought I would point out what people seem to leave out in all of this.

Enough is enough and I understand that you want it to be done with .

I wish you all a more peaceful and bless life.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Jazz. Being on an online community is still somewhat new to me, but I am really enjoying it. I am sorta new to the SA survivors community ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.