Skip to content
Can
gettoknowme posted:

Is there anyone that can stand talking to me long enough to tell me how I can delete my account.

Anyone it doesn't matter who.

tnmist responded:
I'm not sure...posted below is what I found on a google search for deleting a WebMD account.

Another option is to just "report" your own posts and request that they be deleted, if that is your desire. WebMD isn't always quick about these things, so give it a day or 2 perhaps.

(I didn't reply to your other post because I didn't know what to say.)

Or, stick around and get to know us, and us you, if you like.

Here is what I found:

You cannot delete your account. The official response:

"We don't generally delete accounts-instead you can just stop using the account. If you would like to have the account deleted for a compelling safety or privacy reason or need it deleted in order to use the same email address again-please email us at webmdcommunity@webmd.net from the email address you provided at the time you registered your account at webmdcommunity@webmd.net with your member name and reason you would like your account removed."
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

mandybutterflykiss replied to tnmist's response:
Please stay and as Misty has written... Get to know us...

All families fight and disagree and we are just that here...
FAMILY.

Hugs.

gettoknowme replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Thank you

I'll think about hanging around for a bit.

For right now I won't get rid of my account.

It'll be nice to be part of something different.

mandybutterflykiss replied to gettoknowme's response:
Gettoknowme,

So glad to hear you are willing to stick around.

Gra'

Bonnie

gettoknowme replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Thanks for allowing me to stay.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.