Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

gettoknowme posted:

Is there anyone that can stand talking to me long enough to tell me how I can delete my account.

Anyone it doesn't matter who.
tnmist responded:
I'm not sure...posted below is what I found on a google search for deleting a WebMD account.

Another option is to just "report" your own posts and request that they be deleted, if that is your desire. WebMD isn't always quick about these things, so give it a day or 2 perhaps.

(I didn't reply to your other post because I didn't know what to say.)

Or, stick around and get to know us, and us you, if you like.

Here is what I found:

You cannot delete your account. The official response:

"We don't generally delete accounts-instead you can just stop using the account. If you would like to have the account deleted for a compelling safety or privacy reason or need it deleted in order to use the same email address again-please email us at from the email address you provided at the time you registered your account at with your member name and reason you would like your account removed."
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

mandybutterflykiss replied to tnmist's response:
Please stay and as Misty has written... Get to know us...

All families fight and disagree and we are just that here...

gettoknowme replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Thank you

I'll think about hanging around for a bit.

For right now I won't get rid of my account.

It'll be nice to be part of something different.
mandybutterflykiss replied to gettoknowme's response:

So glad to hear you are willing to stick around.

gettoknowme replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Thanks for allowing me to stay.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and still recovering from a near-fatal automobile accident. I really have many stories so I guess I will start at the beginning...we...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.