Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just a little wave hello
tnmist posted:
I'm not up to doing a lot of replies, but I wanted to check in, and I hope everyone is doing okay.

Bonnie - Get well wishes sent your way. Hang in there.
Mary - Hope your appt yesterday went okay. I am thinking of you. I know things all went kaplooey for a bit. Hopefully you will feel safe here again, and we all continue to respect one another.
AZ - So glad to see you post again. Hope you check in with us soon and you are doing okay.
Rose - Miss your monkey face pic and hope to see it again soon. Let us know how you are doing when you can.
LLT - Thinking about you, too.
DDT - Hope you are doing well and are simply busy.
Soul - I hope you will feel safe here again.

Those are the names off the top of my head, but I hope everyone is keeping safe and doing okay. Please check in when you can.

It's a rainy day here today, which suits my mood. I have the rest of the day off from work and will just take care of my inner child today.

Peace,
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

mandybutterflykiss responded:
Misty,

I wish I were there so as to play in the rain but being ill, may not be a good idea. So jump into a few mud puddles for me and make quacking noises. If you have those rain boots and coat, that would be cool too!

Thank you for checking in with me. If I'm not better by Friday, back to the Doctors I go. (sigh)...

Gra'
Bonnie

tnmist replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Hopefully your health will turn a corner soon...No jumping in puddles today, but I did wipe off my dog's feet every time he came in, does that count?
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

mandybutterflykiss replied to tnmist's response:
Misty,

I'll take the dog's run thru the puddles as I just love furbabies! That count's.

Gra'
Bonnie

tnmist replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
LOL, Mandy. I love pets, too, especially dogs. Neither rain nor snow bothers him a bit. It's too funny sometimes. He is scared of thunder, though.

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

When I was 4 or 5 my family lived in Turkey. My father was in the Air Force and stationed there. I remember a neighbor boy. He was about 12. He would ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.