Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
MARY & DDT
soulkeepers posted:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I GIVE YOU MY HEART AND YOU JUST SHATTERED IT LIKE GLASS.

NOT WHY BUT HOW COULD YOU?
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

gettoknowme responded:
If you want to talk to someone then i'm here.don't know how much i can help but i'll try.

soulkeepers replied to gettoknowme's response:
My mind is doing a thousand right now and you don't know the half of it.So not right now cause I'm going through some serious bulls***They don't know the hell I'm in but people wanna be quite now.I didn't do anything wrong but I'm being treated like I did.I know if I would have done this to someone then it would be a different ball game.Treat me like I have gator skin or something.Like this hell I'm trapped in don't hurt.

Where are the people to stand by me or maybe I'm not worthy of their time and respect.I have to show people respect but where's mine?..Everybody wants be safe and I'm that they are.They sleep in peace at night,they don't have their phones ringing off the hook or people saying or doing things to them.

These are the people that says they want to care and support me.Who wants to hear my bull and don't feel like it's fair to me.Do yourself a favor and do what everyone else and leave me alone.If you want something to talk or blog about then ask me and I'll give you an ear full.

gettoknowme replied to soulkeepers's response:
ok i will leave you to sit with your feelings for a bit.

but if you need too i'll be and so will the rest.

soulkeepers replied to gettoknowme's response:
As long as you,Den51 and Mary have settled your problems then it's the hell with me or what I'm going through.

People on here are two faced

mandybutterflykiss replied to soulkeepers's response:
SoulKeepers,

I do not know what is up or down, nor do I need to know. I just want to say that for me:

You matter. What you are going through matters. You are worthy of respect and time.

I can not speak for anyone other than myself, but I am here for whatever it is worth so you need not struggle alone.

(((Hugs))) if that is okay.
Bonnie

tnmist replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Soul, I echo Bonnie's thoughts exactly. I wasn't sure I should respond at all because, so far, every time I've tried to respond, I feel like my posts get tossed aside, discarded, or I'm called a liar, etc. You do matter, Soul. Every one of us matters. I'm afraid to post this, but I will try one more time. I hope you stay safe, Soul.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

dem51 replied to tnmist's response:
am not getting into this again but, i just really needed to say this, my part in this was simple. i asked one question and it turned in to name calling that i got the blame for, and then i was asked to email one of you which was never returned, then the other person accused me of using them to attack someone else, which i didnt need to do. i noticed the things that i wrote are no longer around but the attacks on me are still around. i cane for four years. i gave my heart to this website and you were all my famiily, but this does now causes mopre self hate

mandybutterflykiss replied to dem51's response:
DEM,

All I have are hugs and love... Sweet Sister.

Gra'
Bonnie

soulkeepers replied to dem51's response:
I want to apologize to those that got pulled into this hell of a mess.It's not my doing but I still feel bad cause of what it's doing to the ones here trying to help.But I don't see no other way and if I let this go then they'll s*** on me every chance they get.It's not going to get resolve until things get worked out.This is just a community but the feelings,emotions and pain are very much real for those who are hurting.

I hate adding to your pain in order for mine to be acknowledge.I don't know what else to do and they know what they have done was messed up and that's why they would rather stay in the back ground ,watching without a clue of how bad they have hurt people.I'm only gonna give respect where respect is due.

I didn't/don't have a problem with anyone on here except for those who are refusing to face me.I didn't attack anyone but here I am in this spin cycle.And I have yet to even have someone to explain to me how the hell I got here.I trusted this site even though it's an open to the public but the public didn't plaster my business over the net,it came from this board.That what makes it worse cause I'm still bathing in ll of this hurt and they're running with their foot in their mouth.

When I post it's about me,my life,feelings,emotions things I'm going through at the time.I don't know anything about any email.I can assure you that I have not been emailing anyone from any of this boards and no one can say that I did/do.I mean not one person whose involve in this can tel you any different.It's funny how people just tell their side of the story,tell their way and say what they want and then remove themselves from the drama.

I don't know what took place when y'all got together but I haven't settled anything with anyone yet.We had SOUL/SURVIVOR SISTERS here but now we don't know what we have.All of this is so puzzling and I've been thinking about this way too much.But taking a closer look at this situation I have notice a few things that made me say ok this is why and how they could do this.

An_253028 replied to soulkeepers's response:
ddt is not ignoring you. There is no way for her to respond. Justice with out our system is swift and harsh.

What isn't bruised is bleeding, what isn;t bleeding is burnt, the body will not forget the lesson.

DD knew teh punishment for harming anyone, accidentally. intentionally or otherwise. She was assassinated as we did another evil alter years ago. You have my word she is no more.

I caught and deleted teh blog she was talking about. it wasn;t about you per say but more about wishing she could help the three people in terrible pain that night.

If our punishment wasnt enough for you, please tell us how much flesh you want removed, or bones broken and it will be done. DDt is gone but the rest of us will take the beating.

Ste

marysings responded:
I was so afraid that you attempted suicide successfully. I was angry with myself that I had not posted anything to try to help you. I was/am in a deep depression and I couldn't think of anything to say to you.

I am sorry if you felt you were dragged through the mud. I simply wrote about my fear of your death on the Borderline Personality board. I did not write about anything else about you and I did not use your name.

I apologize if you were told that I was talking out of turn about you. I was simply worried about your well-being.

I am glad you are alive.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist replied to soulkeepers's response:
Soul, I very much appreciate your response here. I hope all involved are able to resolve this and heal from it.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

marysings replied to tnmist's response:
I still don't understand how everything got so far out of control. The issues between me, gettoknowme, and dem51 are settled - done - final.

Did some take sides? I don't understand why that would happen.

I've apologized for my part in the 'mess' until I am blue in the face. I have nothing more to say. I wish everyone could just stop bringing it up and this board would settle down.

I love and care for everyone. I'm sad that some don't understand my heart-felt emotions.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist replied to marysings's response:
Just my take:

I don't know either, Mary, how it all escalated.

"Did some take sides?" I don't know that either...Personally, I am still "Switzerland."

Yes, it seems to me that you have apologized. (My personal opinion, of course.)

Peace to all.

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

When I was 4 or 5 my family lived in Turkey. My father was in the Air Force and stationed there. I remember a neighbor boy. He was about 12. He would ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.