Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How Could You? I Didn't Do It To Y'all
soulkeepers posted:
I thought the sole purpose of the journey is to guide someone through their pain so they can feel the joy.Not to take a beating from the ones walking the same path as me.A you did that without putting your hands on me,just emptied my soul.Wanted nothing but to be heard,but I guess I'm getting a lot of that now.You sure do know how to make pain look good,I'll give you that.

I give people my heart and they just shattered it like glass.Do you think the reason you (MENTIONED IT) or (BLOGGED ABOUT IT) That you already had that mind set I was a goner.I have no problem with what other people assume cause they can assume anything.But just because you assume something doesn't mean you have to speak on it.Avoiding me is only maximizing the situation.I may stay angry most of the time but I don't play with people's head,feelings and emotions.

I feel that a few people on here are two faced (YES I SAID IT). I got my behind chewed out when I came at another member even though It wasn't my fault and I wasn't even on the boards when it took place.Three people decided to get in a heated debate about me.people I wasn't talking to at the time but I wan't entitle to express my feelings and emotions.A few put their two cents in judged me (YES) And when I stepped off the board then they could tolerate the issue with me out the picture.

I see as long as Gettoknowme,Den51 and Mary have worked things out then it's the hell with me and what I;m going through.Try to convince me that people care (WHERE THEY AT?) You even suspect or probably could care less about the changes I've been going through.I feel that y'all was hoping that I would have succeeded that night.I say within not even hours before one is talking about it to her friend and another one decided she'll blog about it.They even care what I was angry about or what happen to make me feel that I wanted to take that route.

I don't even want to know why but how could you.When you have pain coming to you back to back,the pain never wears out.Who knew I'd end up with nothing or fake people.You can't tell me you care anymore and look for me to believe it cause I know from actions that I'm a joke to you all.My dirty old man told me a couple of weeks ago that nobody cares about you,not your mommy or me.Thanks for roving him right and he's the kind of person that I was warn to cut out of my life.Now what does that say about other people that have done me wrong in the same way?...

I'm enrage now so it's going to be spoke on cause I didn't bring the drama,it was brought to me so let's get it.
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

mandybutterflykiss responded:
Soulkeepers,

I just want to say I am so sorry for all that you are dealing with and for all of the extra drama on top of everything.

Gra'
Bonnie

marysings responded:
Soulkeepers, you are so right that pain doesn't just go away. I am sorry that you feel slighted on this board. I can't imagine how others who are regulars here could ignore you. We should know by now that ignoring someone who is in pain is wrong.

I understand your feelings of anger. When you don't receive the support you seek here, it's scary.

I care about you very much.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

soulkeepers replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
WE DON'T STAND A CHANCE
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

mandybutterflykiss replied to soulkeepers's response:
SoulKeepers,

I do not understand the "we don't stand a chance." I just want you to know that I did read your post...

Be well, be safe.
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Jazz. Being on an online community is still somewhat new to me, but I am really enjoying it. I am sorta new to the SA survivors community ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.