Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mandybutterflykiss
soulkeepers posted:
THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW WE MATTERED.

WE HAVE TO GO NOW CAN'T SEEM TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT.

WE ARE NOT COMFORTABLE HERE AND THINGS ARE HITTING FROM THAT NIGHT.

WE ARE WRONG AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS RIGHT.

WE ARE DUMB AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS SMART.

WE CANNOT CHOP EVERYTHING UP TO LIFE LESSONS AND THAT IS WHY WE TAKE THINGS SO PERSONAL.

WE TRY LETTING PEOPLE IN BUT WE CAN'T DO THAT AND PROTECT OURSELVES TOO.

WE DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM AND THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND US.
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

soulkeepers responded:
WE DON'T WANT YOU TO REPLY OR OR YOU TO FEEL ANY TYPE OF WAY.

WE JUST DON'T FIT IN THIS WORLD WITH PEOPLE I GUESS.

BUT WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDGING US AND OUR PAIN.

WE HOPE THAT THE ONES ARE WANTED HERE COMES BACK,WE ARE JUST NOT THOSE PEOPLE.

WE GOTTA GO

dem51 replied to soulkeepers's response:
soulskeepers, i understand that you are in alot of pain as we all. but that us not a nice thing yo say . she was jusy ytuing to be supporive

mandybutterflykiss replied to dem51's response:
SoulKeepers,

I'm not understanding the recent posts. I'm not sure if it is because I'm ill, tired, lost in my own crap... I'm sorry.

I see this post addressed to me and seek to respond:

You all matter.

There is no right or wrong...

I'm sorry things are uncomfortable here.

No one is dumb... We are all students and all teachers in life.

I can't chop everything up to life either...

I take things personal as well... part of being human...

I understand trying to let others "in" yet feeling the need to protect one's self.

Trying to understand others is difficult for me. I feel slow-witted at times. I'm learning it's okay to ask questions, ask others to clarify, to repeat back, etc so I can try to understand.

Who is to say: Who belongs and Who doesn't? Are we all not God's Children? God does not have favorites. We are all equal.

I, too, feel detached from this world and people. Like Alice in the Looking Glass... Looking in but never real...

Everyone deserves to be acknowledged as everyone is someone.

I'm sorry you are in pain.

I can not speak for others... but for myself and I feel you are wanted here...

Be gentle with yourself Soulkeepers.

Hugs.
Bonnie.

mandybutterflykiss replied to soulkeepers's response:
DEM,

I'm confused...

lol. Aren't I always?

Hugs,
Bonnie

An_252962 replied to dem51's response:
Dem51,

This is not meant to be hurtful but to speak the truth because no one needs to be babied here.
You shouldn't be minding other people's business but you're always doing it.Twisting words and that's where people get confuse at.By you instigating things and causing a mess when you have no room to talk about what's not nice.You sticking you nose in this post is not nice cause it doesn't have your name attached to it.

That's what make it so hard for people to communicate the right way.You talk about pain when you don't know what it means to feel or live it.I'm pretty sure that these two people can have a chat without you interfering.That's what cause the chaos with all the rest conversations on these boards.Try being on the sideline and supporting both of them and you can be involve without being caught in the middle.You view things as a third person should in this case.

You wonder why you stay in conflicts or things of that nature.Think about all the drama you brought to or on others.Or how many times you have confuse others by changing names and the list goes on.Do you want attention that much to make something out of nothing?

mandybutterflykiss replied to An_252962's response:
I do not want to be the cause of conflict for anyone. I'm clueless as to what all of the strife is about but I am choosing not to be a part of it.

With this said... I am going to dissolve into the mists of shadows as I contemplate whether or not I wish to remain a part of these boards and our "family."

I truly to care about and love you all.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
sorry you and soulkeeper feel the need to leave. i totally understand though. i left the board because of this kind of thing. i just check back periodically to see if things are better, and they are not. i have enough drama in my life and i'm soooooooooo tired of drama. i miss the people here though.

mandybutterflykiss replied to slik_kitty's response:
Slik_Kitty,

Because I love the people here, I find it difficult to fully break away.

I just do not understand the drama. I know the past is gone, but I long for the days when our "family" here didn't engage in such conflict. (sigh)

This was a safe haven for me. I had no one in my life and you all accepted me here, made me feel as if I belonged somewhere and was wanted somewhere by someone... I felt understood. Now, I'm just feeling lost again. Sad again by all of this. As you said, Slik_Kitty, I'm tired of the drama here when that is all that surrounds me in my offline reality... Is no where to be a safe haven for wounded souls to gather and support each other?

Gra'
Bonnie

An_252977 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
that is it, I have had with this. i am only asked one question on another board, that had Nothing ro do with this and i have been attacked three times. by children, i did not look yo be in the middle of this, this got twisted in my issue because it involved the same person. who was not able to handle it in a mature, what was funny about this is you told me that i dont mind my owm business, yet i was told that sk wanted to speak to me which never happened and i did defend her rights to this board and that was fine,, and you dont like that i told you to leave me the f alone and stop emailing, that is why you are paying me back by writing this, but you and souls keeperd are not one in the same.

An_253080 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
(((Bonnie))) Well, so much for the board calming down and people supporting one another. I'm with you, Bonnie. It's hard to pull away from what USED to be such a wonderful support. Talk about "beating a dead horse!" I feel like telling people to go sit in the corner until they can be nice because they are acting like little children. I can almost see people stomping their feet and making ugly faces.

I'm just so angry that this is still going on. I feel like the board has been hijacked or something, and I know others feel the same way.

Just DROP IT already. I suggest if anyone else posts hateful things that it be totally ignored by everyone. DO NOT REPLY.

MAYBE we can salvage this board for the ones who need it so badly and care for each other.

An_253080 replied to An_253080's response:
OH, um, the "just DROP IT already," wasn't aimed at you, Bonnie!!

dem51 replied to An_252962's response:
to the person that wrote that post, at least i showed myself, i iam who i am and i `` say what i feel. i care about everyone here, i do not come here looking for trouble, but if you start with ab personal attack , you are going to get thrown right back at you, i an not going to just suck up, i know how to admit when i am wrong. unlike some people here i dont need attention, i have good people that i can turn to. i will always be in the corner pf the people that i care about. stop putting this all on me and take ownership for your actions. i took ownership for my part in this and said that u am sorry

soulkeepers replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Bonnie,

I didn't write this post to bring you or anyone else into a conflict.It was simply to thank you and ask questions.Thinking that if I can figure out where things went wrong.To see if we can have some sort of peace on here cause dealing with it online and off is too much.It wasn't to start this but it's what I got.I apologize for you getting caught up in this but that's not what I had in mind.

The most messed up part in all of this is I don't know why.But I can't do it no more cause I don't have the strength fight anyone or anything,anymore.My head and heart is so full til I can't explain.Dammit man,I am so tired of the pain,suffering and misery.The right amount of pressure will make someone commit suicide cause it puts the mind and body at the edge of going over.I understand and it's over with and I know they hate me more.

I don't know what the point of this or the lesson but whatever it is has destroyed us.I GIVE UP AND THEY WON I'VE RUN OUT THINGS TO SAY AND DO.AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I'M SO DONE.

Just don't know what to make of this at all...THANKS..............Wyatt

Spotlight: Member Stories

When I was 4 or 5 my family lived in Turkey. My father was in the Air Force and stationed there. I remember a neighbor boy. He was about 12. He would ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.