Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
GENERAL STATEMENT-Please Read
az330 posted:
Hello All-

I have been lurking and watching this board fall to pieces and I have one the to say. Everyone listen very closely

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

We should be helping each other out not tearing other people apart. We unfortunately share something in common. We need to support each other not playing the blame game.

So the question for everyone is can we move on from this???

I would love to hear from everyone. No one is excluded from this.

Thank You

AZ

tnmist responded:
Well stated, AZ. Thanks for posting! Count me in.

Next?
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

mandybutterflykiss replied to tnmist's response:
I'll join you as well.

Gra'
Bonnie

dem51 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
look, i did not come here to this board to make trouble ,i felt that what happened over there should have stayed there, these two issues were caught up in each other and the person handled it badly, by all rights she should have just answered my question and my part in this would have never happened. i mean no harm to any of you , but if you attack me . i will swing right back, but i really dont want to do that. i am going to say this one more time. nothing here is private. information is bought and dold every day over the internet if there is something that you dont want known or want to have a private chat dont do it here. it will save a lot of grief on everyone, again i am sorry for my part in this

az330 replied to dem51's response:
I dont care who started it . No more blame game. Lets move on.please dem......we need to make this a safe place again. I hate seeing people leave. We all have things going on let be there for each other. Ok?

lovely_lemon_tree replied to az330's response:
I am here but I must admit that I am replying to this reluctantly. It's still very dangerous to be here... many landmines and missiles and bullets flying... I feel as if I have walked into the middle of an active war going on and I have no gear and no place to take shelter. As such, it makes sense to go into full retreat for the sake of maintaining my safety and peace of mind.

I think we all have our opinions but I have not shared mine for the sake of not adding fuel to the fire, not to mention that it's none of my business. I would think that it's prudent for people to follow that same general policy.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

tnmist replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
I echo your thoughts, LLT. I just want this to be a supportive board again, but with everyone afraid to post, what good is it? I may fade into the shadows myself...It's just hard because I still need this place, but it seems as if it has all dissolved.

I wish everyone well on their journeys of healing, both new and old.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and still recovering from a near-fatal automobile accident. I really have many stories so I guess I will start at the beginning...we...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.