Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Goodbye
mandybutterflykiss posted:
I have decided that not just "these" boards... but all online "chats" be it FB, Twitter, etc are not healthy for me.

Now that I am not disassociating so much and having to feel whatever the heck these emotions are... I find I am spiraling out of control. To top it off... the same life crap keeps getting thrown at me from systems, society, etc... I just don't think I can take much more.

I'm not leaving these boards because of anyone person or persons. I'm leaving for my own sanity and peace of mind, which is already fragile.

I just want to wish you all well and pray that God walks with you in your journeys. Please know you are loved.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
you can email me if you want. kittypuff5000@yahoo.com

tnmist responded:
As another member says - Peace be the journey. I wish you well, Bonnie. I'm very sorry to hear you are struggling so much.

I was on FB for 1 year and then deleted it. It was doing me more harm than good. You are wise to take care of yourself in whatever way you need to.

I hope to see you again on the boards, but I understand if I don't. (((Bonnie)))
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was abused once as a child by an older man that was a hunting buddy of my father's. Worst night of my life and I still have not dealt with it. A...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.