Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Quick Question
gettoknowme posted:
If you had a hole in your wall what would you do?

1. Nothing,just leave it there knowing you have to see it everyday?
  2. Fix it cause it's the hole that's there?
  3. Or would you just tear down that wall knowing it won't effect the rest of the house and it's foundation?

gettoknowme responded:
Everyone enjoy your weekend and be safe.

marysings responded:
I would crawl into the hole and be transported to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. My 9 year old grandson, Andrew, is in The Children's Hospital with a ruptured appendix. He is in surgery right now (9:55am). I want to be with him.

Sadly,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

gettoknowme replied to marysings's response:
Mary,

At this time I'm hoping that your little man has made it through like the trooper he is and resting.A ruptured appendix is not a pleasant thing to deal with,mainly when it comes to children.I wish you could be with him too cause I he would love that.

Love the name and it's a strong one at that.Manly,courageous!......Hope you are feeling better and I'm gonna keep him and the family in prayer.

marysings replied to gettoknowme's response:
Thank you, gettoknowme. His surgery was deemed successful. My son said the doctor told them Andrew will be inpatient for about a week.

We got to face-time with Andrew a while ago. His cheeks are rosy pink and he talked with us but we could tell he was on meds. His mother flew in from Washington DC this afternoon.

I sent flowers and balloons through a local florist and was pleased at how they look. Still going through 'sticker shock'. LOL Prices here in our small town in Missouri are not quite so high.

I read the most awesome book this week. "Home Front" by Kristin Hannah. I highly recommend it!

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to marysings's response:
Kristin Hannah is one of my favorite authors.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Jazz. Being on an online community is still somewhat new to me, but I am really enjoying it. I am sorta new to the SA survivors community ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.