Skip to content
Sunday Afternoon Thoughts
marysings posted:
I am hurting.
I cried again at church this morning with my choir director holding me.
I have nightmares every night.
I hear people talking who aren't there.
I have headaches that I can't get under control.
I am tired all the time.
I need to go inpatient but as always, timing is not good.
I am beginning to resent so many trips.
I want to stay home.

My heart pain is almost unbearable.
I don't know what to do.
The memories keep flooding me and they hurt.

I am going to lay down with my pink blanket.
I hope I don't wake up.
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

marysings responded:
It's nearly 11pm and I am waiting for exhaustion before I go to bed. Trying to avoid the never-ending nightmares.

My sadness is too much to handle.
I needed help today and didn't get it.
Am I so hated in this community?
I feel like I am.

Oh, yeah, I know weekends are slow. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions?

It's close to "that time of the year". Perhaps it will always be difficult for me.

I see DrB and my pdoc on Tuesday.

And my husband is critical again that I can't 'get over it'.
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist replied to marysings's response:
Mary, sometimes this board is slow overall! Hope you are doing better today. I can't speak for others, but I cannot always be here...Will reply as much as possible, though. I'm sorry if you felt neglected this weekend. (((Mary)))
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

marysings replied to tnmist's response:
Misty, thank you for your response. I don't know why I complained about the lack of response. I know there are several 'regulars' who are just lurking. And I also know that weekends are slow.

Please don't feel bad about not answering.

mary

tnmist replied to marysings's response:
No worries, Mary. How are you doing this evening?
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 38 years old mother with three kids who are basicily teens 11 and 15 years of age. I grew up knowing that I was not the right sex i.e. dad wan...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.