Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Chaos
tnmist posted:
Chaos reigns in my head today. Just when I think I'm making progress. Like taking 2 steps forward and 5 steps backward. I have a cacophony of voices in my head all trying to talk at once, it seems, pulling me in all directions. Or, rather, a cacophony of emotions all at once perhaps. Hard to say for sure.

Times like these I have to cling to my T's reassurances that I'm not crazy...Sure feels like crazy.

Going through the motions today...Clocking in to work soon. Headaches and tears are the theme this week.

If anyone is out there, thank you for listening.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

slik_kitty responded:
sorry you are feeling so bad. i hope you are feeling better today. hugs

lovely_lemon_tree replied to slik_kitty's response:
Listening...
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

marysings responded:
Misty, I hope today (Thursday) is a good day. I understand your struggles to stay 'sane'.

I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your time at work.

Hugs,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist replied to marysings's response:
Thank you, Slik, LLT and Mary. I appreciate the encouragement and listening. I've had headaches all week...Sleep is irregular. I don't know...Just struggling. Same as most of us, I suppose.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 38 years old mother with three kids who are basicily teens 11 and 15 years of age. I grew up knowing that I was not the right sex i.e. dad wan...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful