Skip to content
August Gratitude
marysings posted:

My emotions are much more positive this evening.

We spent Friday evening and all day today with our older son, dil, and three grandchildren. Kate, age 12, had soccer meets in KC.

Our east coast grandson finally got out of the hospital after emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix and a 7-day recovery. He's home now after a LONG 13 hours on the road.

I came home with a whopper of a sunburn and chills. I even sunburned through my t-shirt! Albert went shopping and got me some spray on aloe and Diet Coke. Made my day!

I hope others who are lurking are doing well. Please, feel free to post your thoughts and/or gratitude.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
8/18/13

Gratitude for today:

Little Debbie Snack brownies...

Kitty cats...

Glitter...

Autumn is coming soon...
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

gettoknowme replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
08-18-2013

God.....

A roof and food .....

Comfort....

Open minded people...

Connection to the outside world....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 38 years old mother with three kids who are basicily teens 11 and 15 years of age. I grew up knowing that I was not the right sex i.e. dad wan...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.