Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Say Hi
gettoknowme posted:
I know most of you were/are struggling really bad and just want to see how each of you are doing.If you can or feel up to it just a word or sign that you are hanging in there.

• LLT
  • Mary
  • Kitty
  • Bonnie
  • Ste
  • AZ330
  • Soulkeepers
  • Misty
  • Dem51
  • Rose

If by any chance I've forgotten someone you can come in as well.If by any chance this is not appropriate than let me know that also.Hope things have gotten a little better for everyone and the day is manageable for you.

bluerose90 responded:
  • waves* Hi,

I've been gone for awhile now... Sorry that I didn't really let anyone know here. I will probably just be lurking for awhile. You're right, Gettoknowme. I think most everyone on here is struggling. I wish peace to everyone and please keep yourself safe.

Rose
    Where there is shadow, there is light.
  •  
    slik_kitty responded:
    i'm here. just really really busy.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to slik_kitty's response:
    I am here.

Seems that all the ducks are in a row for a complete systems failure of my psyche. I'm not feeling it yet but the red flags are all up. It's not good.

Sigh.
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

gettoknowme replied to bluerose90's response:
    Rose,

It's ok just glad you're back and hope where you were has helped you.If lurking keeps you in a safe zone then lurk on and come by every once in a while to say hi.

That's very important that everyone keep safe.

gettoknowme replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Kitty,

Thanks for coming in and don't over do it.Staying busy is a good thing it keeps my off other things.

Well stay busy but keep safe also.Come in anytime to say hi or just wave.

gettoknowme replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    LLT,

Thanks for coming but I'm sorry you're struggling so hard at the moment.The red flags are what I'm worried about and you're right they not a good sign.

If you don't me asking what are being done.What has/needs to be done in order to lower those red flags.Is there anything that I could do to help in any way.

I'm pray that you stay safe and that things can easier for you.Please keep safe and let us know you're doing if/when you can.

az330 replied to gettoknowme's response:
    Hello, im around. Ive just been lurking. Ive been under the weather. Still not %100.

gettoknowme replied to az330's response:
    AZ330,

Happy that you stopped by and said hi.Sorry you have been feeling under the weather lately and hope it doesn't last too much longer.It takes time and you'll get back to you full strength.Lurk and keep safe.

Tonight I'll add everyone to my prayer box and wishing all sweet dreams while you rest.

marysings replied to az330's response:
    MAY TRIGGER MAY TRIGGER

I'm here.

Had a session with DrB today. It was a fairly good session and he kept me for an entire hour which was nice.

He asked my SI level and I told him 9. He asked my SI follow-through level and I told him 3. My writing assignment for this week is to write a letter beginning with "Dear Suicide".

I'm struggling to stay on an even level. My mood can change several times a day. DrB asked me to try to use my skills more. And then he reminded me that he has seen tremendous improvement since we started working together in April 2003. He reminded me of my blessings and said to keep pictures of my family around me.

Mary
    I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

gettoknowme replied to marysings's response:
    Mary,

It's nice of you to join us here.Glad you had more time with your Dr cause forty or fifty minutes seems to go by so quick.You have a really tough homework assignment and do get the mood changes.

For your assignment write what you truly feel and think on the topic.If It starts to frustrate you then try putting it aside for a while.And when you feel like you can go back to it then do so but don't get overwhelm with it.Family is good to keep in mind and you mentioned that when you saw your grandchild's face it put a smile on yours.

You don't have to rush on this even I would have a rough go with this topic.I hope you get some good rest tonight and I'll add you to my prayer box.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Only three people in my life know my story and they don't even know a fraction of it truth be known. For the moment that's the way it has to b...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
    I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.