Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Feel like I dont belong here?
An_253402 posted:
I almost feel like I don't belong here that I don't actually fit the definition of being molested. This happened 12 years ago when I was 14...I was at a local festival with a friend who was also 14. Her mom dropped us off...well being the drunk she was she was late picking us up and the festival was closed except the workers. It was about midnight or 1230 and 2 of the festival workers were talking to us asking where our moms werw. We explained that she was late. Well one of them asked if we wanted to ride the rides for free since it was closed. We said sure...he got on the ride with us and sat between us while the other guy ran the ride. He started telling us how beautiful we were and put his hands on our legs..he started moving his hand up and well Im sure you could guess what he was doing. I was so scared..I hadn't even ever kissed a guy and I wanted him to stop..I kept pushing his hand away. He told me "its ok you'll like it I promise it'll feel good" it still affects me to this day because I felt so violated I was just a kid but I don't know if what happened to me

slik_kitty responded:
it doesn't have to be completed to be sexual abuse. so sorry you went through that. are you in therapy?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Unfortunately, my story is similar to many others in this community. I was sexually abused by my older brother when I was 7 and he was 12. I have been...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.