Skip to content
Molested but not sorry
kwkid posted:
I may be different than others that were molested. I was molested by my father from the age of 3 until I was about 13. When he cornered me in the bathroom I felt embarrassed but afraid to resist. I held back but eventually my orgasm would occur and it felt good. This brought about my sexual awareness and I remember masturbating at the age of 3.
It seems like my whole life is controlled by sex or thoughts of sex. I have been very promiscuous my whole life. When younger I constantly looked for sex whenever and wherever I could find it. Now that I'm older I don't go the promiscuous route but more so on the kinky side because I don't get the guilty feelings of cheating on my significant other. I eventually turned to the kinkier side by having threesomes with both of my wives. I was always looking for something new and exciting.
I am currently living with my girlfriend and last week my 36 year old daughter moved in with us because of a breakup with her boyfriend. I have occasionally fantasized about my daughter before but now that she is living with us the thoughts have been getting stronger. I have also been fantasizing about us having a threesome. I know a girl her age is extremely horney and I would like to be the one to satisfy her sexual needs.
Am I terribly wrong for feeling this way? Comments would be most appreciated.

marysings responded:
Yes, you are wrong to think about anything sexual with your daughter. Please find a counselor and get help.
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

coolaunt28 replied to marysings's response:
agree with you Mary!!

kwkid responded:
Update: My daughter visited me and my girl friend last month. During a private and deep conversation I asked her if she would hook up with me. (She knows my back round with my father by the way.) She politely declined but wasn't really surprised by my asking her. I felt embarrassed after wards and told her I was sorry for what I had said. She hugged me and said it was alright, don't worry about it. End of story. I have no more desire for this to happen but I'm glad I was honest with her about my feelings.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.