Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update on me - talking about deaths
marysings posted:
I've had good sessions with DrB lately. That's the good news.

Albert's uncle passed away on the first of the month. We drove 13hours to attend the services. He was my favorite. I broke down at the visitation, funeral, and the burial.

The morning of the uncle's services, we received a phone call that my best friend's husband had died very unexpectedly. I didn't handle that very well. My heart hurts for her. His funeral was Monday and I spent a lot of time crying on Monday.

Then DrB called Monday afternoon and rescheduled our appointment for tomorrow. I usually go on Tuesday. Oh well...

So I go to the store this afternoon to tackle the August bookwork. Step one balances. Step two doesn't balance and I found several mistakes of mine. I give up and come home. At least I didn't fall apart like I usually do. I slept from 3:30 to 6:30.

I think all the driving and emotional issues have worn me out.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist responded:
This seems to be a bad time of year for several of us. (((Mary)))
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

marysings replied to tnmist's response:
Not to mention that an anniversary of horrific abuse happened to me in mid-October.

I wonder why it seems to be end of summer/beginning of fall are the most difficult? Why did so much abuse begin then?

My heart hurts for all my friends on here that struggle with this time of year. And, of course, for friends on here that simply struggle during the year. I kind of fall into that category, too.

Peace to all of us.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was molested by my grand father starting when i was about 6 or 7. It went on for years. I was scared to tell anyone. Thought my dad would blame me. ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.