So
gettoknowme posted:
I'm tired of being strong

slik_kitty responded:
hugs

gettoknowme replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thank you!!!!!

How have you been doing lately?

I wasn't finish this but I was called away.Hit the wrong button would be my guess.For a few days you know I've been praying a lot cause sometimes that's all I can do.He's near the brokenhearted and saves those who crushed in spirit.You find comfort feeling like you're in the presence of GOD and it reminds me that he's always there.

I'm 47 and have been praying for a long time but tonight it's different.I have never struggle to even call his name before but I'm having a hard time with that.Like something is outta place or not right.Right now I'm a broken mad-man and the music isn't doing for me either.I'm packed with guilt cause the one and only person I have close to me I can't help.

I can take a lot of things but this is to hard for me to deal with.Give me the pain,I'll take the pain of every woman and child just that one person.I guess people may think I'm crazy for doing that but that's family.

I appreciate you lending an ear!!!!

slik_kitty replied to gettoknowme's response:
yw. i'm doing ok. sorry things are so rough right now. god is with you even when you have trouble talking with him.

yeah it's really hard when you can't help the people who are closest to you. kinda in the same kind of situation. the two people closest to me have an issue that i cannot solve for them. the decision is theirs to make. i'm always the problem solver, the fixer, but this one i can't fix.

gettoknowme replied to slik_kitty's response:
Slik_Kitty,

Sorry that you're going through some things as well.I hope that each of you can come to a point of comfort for all involve.It's a tough situation and we know we can't fix everything but that don't stop us from trying.If we can't make them happy then we at least want them to be comfortable with it.Hope the issue gets straighten out and everyone is at ease.

I know God is always there but I just need to feel I'm connected to him.That's the only way I can speak like I mean it cause no one can play God but GOD.Just can't find that place in me to call on him even though he sees I'm tired.In between time I need help but I don't think now is a good time to get it.Haven't been in therapy in fifteen years so I don't know about it.I have enough to deal with the moment.

All of this seems like a big dream that I can't wake up from.

Thanks for the ear!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Jazz. Being on an online community is still somewhat new to me, but I am really enjoying it. I am sorta new to the SA survivors community ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.