Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Completely Off Subject>>>>>Tread Lightly
gettoknowme posted:
I try to appear tough around here but still I'm human.I hurt like anyone else and tonight I'm hurting really bad.I need more support than I have right now.I don't know anyone that have or are going through what I'm or shall I say M.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

M had to have a triple bypass and I don't know how to deal with this.Doctor said the meds didn't work and that happens with those that have diabetes.I saw on the internet what and how they do it and that has me a little tight.The % of those who don't make it off the table and those that do still will in a few months.

I need some reassurance cause nothing else matter. I know GOD is still in the healing business,passing out blessings and saving souls.

Tonight God I need you to send down your blessing.Will you spare my child and yours?..........Please!!!!!!!!!

I thank you for everything that you've brought us through in our lives.You're the only one that can heal the unhealable,take the end and make it a beginning.If this is a test for us then you have the answers cause we can't do it alone.I speak it like I mean it tonight and I want you to truly hear me.

Lord touch her heart,let her feel the love,compassion and power of all that you do.See our tears,feel our pain not only for M and I but for anyone who is in need of your blessing as well.Now I feel like I'm in the presence of God cause your name is refreshed.

Keeping everyone in my prayers and thoughts.

slik_kitty responded:
joining my prayer with yours.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to slik_kitty's response:
Gentle healing vibes.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

marysings responded:
I'm so happy to know that you finally reached out to God and asked Him to take over the situation. He is the only one who can move this situation in the direction it should go.

I wanted to remind you of the painting of Jesus standing at the door. Remember the message of the painting? WE have to open the door to Jesus. He has no door knob on His side - we have to ask Him into our life. I think approaching God for help is the same way. He says over and over in the Psalms that He is always there but WE have to ask Him for what we want.

I hope and pray that your friend is finding peace and that you are feeling better.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

gettoknowme replied to marysings's response:
Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging words.

I made the decision to move back to my hometown cause I need to for my sister.I have a lot more to do before I'll be able to settle down in one place.

I hope everyone are well and having a good day.

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts....

tnmist replied to gettoknowme's response:
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. "Peace be the journey."
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

tnmist responded:
Bump! I don't know what happened, but I will bump it back. (Found it when I clicked on your picture.) I think there are gremlins sometimes! who knows.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

gettoknowme replied to tnmist's response:
Thank you for finding it for me.

I will try to do that the next time before I freak out.

keeping everyone in my prayers and thoughts

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.