Skip to content
Enjoying sex after incest
An_253873 posted:
As a young child I was molested and raped by my father, then began a new cycle of molestation by my step father when I was in the fifth grade. I want to be able to enjoy sex like normal people seem to. I tried explaining to my partner how my mind wanders during. I usually just imagine scenes, like a lady washing clothes in detail. It's hard to remember exactly what, it's just where my minds goes, I just imagine things. And I really enjoy sex for the most part, I enjoy making my partner happen and it feels good up to a certain point and my mind just shuts it out and it gets uncomfortable. I just want to get past this mental block. I don't know if there's any advice I could be given to help, idk. I know it's probably something I have to work out on my own, and I may never get past it. Any help would be appreciated.

slik_kitty responded:
therapy is your best option to help you to deal with the past so you can enjoy the present.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my older brother and my older cousin from age 8-18. I repressed these memories for many years. When I was in my mid 30's ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.