Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Enjoying sex after incest
An_253873 posted:
As a young child I was molested and raped by my father, then began a new cycle of molestation by my step father when I was in the fifth grade. I want to be able to enjoy sex like normal people seem to. I tried explaining to my partner how my mind wanders during. I usually just imagine scenes, like a lady washing clothes in detail. It's hard to remember exactly what, it's just where my minds goes, I just imagine things. And I really enjoy sex for the most part, I enjoy making my partner happen and it feels good up to a certain point and my mind just shuts it out and it gets uncomfortable. I just want to get past this mental block. I don't know if there's any advice I could be given to help, idk. I know it's probably something I have to work out on my own, and I may never get past it. Any help would be appreciated.

slik_kitty responded:
therapy is your best option to help you to deal with the past so you can enjoy the present.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my stepfather for thirty three years and my oldest child belongs to him. I have a very dysfunctional life and constantly thin...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful