Skip to content
LOOK FOR IT
speak2me4real posted:
DEM53

GETTOKNOWME

SOULKEEPERS

I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE THREE OF YOU IF YOU'RE STILL FOLLOWING THIS SITE.AND FOR THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE IT REMEMBER I DON'T GIVE A FLIP........

YEAH

dem53 responded:
ok YOU branded me a troublemaker for speaking my mind and you come attacking me on two boards, II DIDNot come Here making trouble for anyone. oi am facing AN OPERATION BECAUSE I MAY CANCER, AND I NEED TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE THINGS IN MY PAST SO I WILL BE OK, WHY ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD? THIS NOT YOUR NORMAL BOARD LEAVE THEM ALONE

speak2me4real replied to dem53's response:
Sorry to hear about your health issues but I'm talk regardless of who don't like it.I was talking about how wrong they did you and you sitting up here defending them.I DIDN'T COME HERE FOR NO DUMB STUFF.

Just curious if you made peace with them then why are you here defending them and not in their circle?....If they cared anything about you then you would be there but instead you are here.I CAN POST SOMETHING ON HERE AND YOU WOULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT DEFENDING THEM.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN TELL ME THAT I DON'T BELONG ON HERE IS THE ONES THAT OPERATE THIS SITE.THAT'S THE PROBLEM NOW SOME THINK THEY CAN CONTROL OTHERS BUT NOT ME.NOT BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT,SOME ARE SNAKES AND SOME ARE JUST COWARDS.

I'M HERE CAUSE I WANT TO BE AND WILL BE.YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY NORMAL BOARD IS?....IF IT'S DRAMA YOU WELL I'M ABOUT TO START AND IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THEM ALONE THEN YOU'RE AS DIRTY AS THEM.

THE FEELINGS ARE THE SAME IF NO OF YOU CAN'T STAND ME AND I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS.Y'ALL ARE THE KIND THAT NO ONE NEED,I'M RIGHT HERE AND I'M NOT GOING NOWHERE.DON'T COME AT ME WRONG CAUSE YOU WILL GET SET STRAIGHT.

dem53 replied to speak2me4real's response:
I Do know you, let me ask this instead. what is wrong?

dem53 replied to dem53's response:
am sorry for everything said . i misread whaT YOU WROTE, I KNOW WHY YOU ARE UPSET,, I AM SORRY THAT YOU ARE FEELING THAT WAY, IT IS BAD ENOUGH THAT THERE IA NO TRUST BUT FOR THIS TO HAPPENS SUCKS, BUT IT GETS YOU NO WHERE, BUT IT GETS YOU NO WHERE, YOU ARE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY, I AM I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I MISUNDERSTOOD

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am broken but I don't like others to know because I fear they won't look at me as strong as they see me now. I don't understand why I am...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.