Skip to content
Betrayed-----It Fits Very Well
speak2me4real posted:
I told you and now you see.You can't trust no one and the ones that was here didn't take you serious.They stick together no matter right or wrong.

GETTOKNOWME-------------They are fake and I told you so.Put it together now the same ones that ganged up on us are somewhere else talking about it.The same ones you been kissing up to left you here with us cause they don't feel we are worthy of them.You saw they moved to another location because of so call too much drama and they needed a safe place to support.Man open your eyes cause I know you smell this BS.

DEM53---------How your feelings get dismiss so many times by people who call themselves your friend is some messed up stuff.They don't know your struggle or maybe they do and don't care.They are trying to get away from the same drama that they started.They will expose you but if it's done to them then all hell breaks loose.I'm not going to say I feel your pain because I don't.All I feel is my pain and that's the first lie that is told.And if you knew what i know then you would know how much of a fake they are.What happened when I mentioned I was going to expose someone?.....They were gone quicker than you can type the letter I.

SOULKEEPERS------There are no real decent words I can put here to describe people like that.The ones that belittled you was allow to explain but when it came to you and the other two they close their ears.Let me tell you something they never was with you more so of trying to do you in.Because it wasn't about them being concern so never buy that.That whole night post after post was yours and no one said anything but they were concern.

Don't feel bad for you had done because you told them the truth about you happened.I'm sorry they couldn't do the same thing for you but hey that's just some people.here's the link of how it went and as smart as they are they should have known better.The ones that expose you they are so call friends how freaky is that.And I checked the time line it was place on two different sites by two different people not even ten minutes after answering one of them.Some just don't get it if you play with my life on here then it's going to effect my day to day life out here as well.And by assuming two of you figure you were entitled to blast someone thinking they're above the rest.

I think the real reason they wanted off here is because they were sick of dealing with you three and not the drama.Some don't know which way they are headed cause their head is so far up the other persons grass.COME ON WIT IT..................It's sad to said that at least two of you really shook me with this and that's how the trust thing got messed up.

They want other people to take their mess but quick to dash when the heat under their butts.As far as I can tell some people handle pressure better than others but you don't kick a person when they are down.And if you don't like drama then keep your nose out of it when it don't concern you.One against way too many every time you come here it's gonna be drama.Those three were forced off the board and you demanded that this thing be dropped but not by me.

I call that selfish cause you got your way and y'all safe but what about them?...

GETTOKNOWME

SOULKEEPERS

DEM53.......You guys don't own them nothing and if they are here for you now then they never was.keep your head up and keep pushing forward.No matter what anyone says or how they make you feel rise above this because you can.You need to keep better company then them anyways.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My 6 yr. old daughter was sexually abused by her father on a week-end visitation, shortly after we separated and I filed for divorce. After she told m...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.