Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hold Ground No Matter What
speak2me4real posted:
I'm speaking only for myself in this post.If there's anything that I've learn from being abusing by other is that I have to stand my ground.If I let them get away with one thing then they're take it too far.Everyone is their own person but I've notice that when it comes to some that don't speak for themselves.I see it as begging for attention coming outta your mouth wicked about others.You don't want to get suck into the drama but you can call me out my name.I'm tell you right now I'm not a TROLL and I think you get high off the drama or you wouldn't mention it in other places.

Right now it really don't matter if no one ever speaks to me again.How are you go from accepting someone as part of this community or be a fake friend and turn around then call them a TROLL?...As long as you can talk to and do others however you want it's ok their your so call family but if someone stand up for what they think is right then they are a TROLL.You'll start the drama and then complain about someone taking something the wrong way.I don't take nothing the wrong way but the way you give it to me.If you say something to me you best believe you will get an even exchange,no doubt.

I would rather come here and be alone then to be in a circle with someone that comes outta their mouth wicked about a child or children.Each child that come into this world is special in their own way.NOW SPEAKING WOMAN TO WOMAN IT TAKES SOMEONE LOWER THAN DIRT TO CALL A CHILD OUT THEIR NAME,WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS YOURSELF.WHEN IT COME TO KIDS I TAKE IT REAL PERSONAL.YOU CAN SAY ALL KIND OF CRAZY THINGS ON HERE CAUSE IT'S THE INTERNET BUT TAKE THESE WORDS OF ADVICE DON'T PLAY THAT OFFLINE WITH ANYONE.CAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T TALK WHEN IT COMES TO MESSING WITH THEIR KIDS.

I'll stay here and still keep my self respect.You can have all the private communities you want but that's not the case.It's about who is within that community and what they can add to that community.People don't know it cause they can't see it right now but they very thing you're trying to avoid,you're taking with you.THE WHOLE IDEA IS TO KEEP YOUR CIRCLE TIGHT AND TRUST JUST ANYONE YEAH RIGHT.SO HAVE FUN IN YOUR NEW CIRCLE AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 25 yr old male who is a csa survivor. My abuse wasn't violent like many others here, but it has letf it's mark on me nonetheless. After...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.