Skip to content
It's Been
gettoknowme posted:
It's been one long and confusion week.Then to come on here to find things more confusing is hard.

I don't know what to think anymore or what I'm doing have the time.

I just don't know!!!!!!

slik_kitty responded:
things have just gone downhill since the mods left. it's really sad. all my boards have become ghost towns.

tnmist replied to slik_kitty's response:
  • *Big sigh**
    GTKM, how is your sister doing? Are you still thinking of moving? Will u need to move far? I have been reading back through some of your posts, and I just can't imagine getting dumped like that or suddenly needing to be in a parent role. That takes a lot of maturity to step up to the plate like that.

((Gentle hugs if ok))
    Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

• Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and still recovering from a near-fatal automobile accident. I really have many stories so I guess I will start at the beginning...we...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
    I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.