Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I Need To Know
soulkeepers posted:
I didn't come back here to stir up any trouble for anybody.I stayed away to avoid that and came to this,a ghost board.I didn't do anything to anyone for me to be treated this way.

Why am I being ignored and hurt this way?..Can someone tell me why?

Can someone be truly honest with me and let me know the reason for this?
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

slik_kitty responded:
it's not you. it's the drama on this board. it got so bad with the fighting that people left. it's a very sad thing. we come here to get help and have a safe place to be. it is no longer helpful and is definitely not safe to post on here.

speak2me4real responded:
I hope you don't still believe you can trust these people.They are having their cake and eating it too.If it wasn't you then they can post to you and overlook me.

Do you think it would have cause any conflict if they asked you how you were doing.Or did anyone one of them told you that they have moved to a private board with no chance of inviting you.Seems that the DAB didn't mention it at all.

I'm speak about this in another post

slik_kitty replied to speak2me4real's response:
this is exactly what i was talking about. some people, like speak2me4real, do not know how to leave things behind and in the past. they do not know to stop harping on things that are in the past and leave well enough alone. they insist on attacking members instead of trying to be helpful. this board is for helping people, not diatribes about what has happened in the past.

westens12 replied to slik_kitty's response:
you and all the other judge mental cry babies are just as much to blame kitty. you all were not supportive, you little babies are trolls too, and look who is talking,. you all judged people then be supportive/ then cried because the bully was picking on you, you all went to play in your tree house and every thing os right with the world. then you are a fool. what is f up that this started with there greed and they helped. the last thing i need to say this. f webmd and all the little cry babies that could not grow and admit what they did. o was grown up enough to admit my oart

tnmist replied to slik_kitty's response:
Dear SK,

I am only responding here in order to keep it contained to this 1 board.

It is my opinion that this board is at an impasse.

Personally, I said my piece the last time all this happened. I have nothing more to add. I just don't see this ever getting resolved.

((Gentle hugs))
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

slik_kitty replied to tnmist's response:
I agree. this will never end. i have been on this board since 2004. we never had problems like this until they took away our mods. without mods the drama increased to the point that some people didn't care what they said or who got hurt any more. i just didn't want soulkeeper's comment to be ignored. the drama is not her fault.

tnmist replied to slik_kitty's response:
I agree with you, too.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

bad12 replied to tnmist's response:
contained to what? the fact the are ones here that are not grown up enough to admit that are wrong too

Spotlight: Member Stories

I read my story and was shocked how much poured out of me. Too much detail - I will give you all a more appropriate summary later. Please any of you w...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.