Skip to content
this is to speak2me4real
bad12 posted:
understand what you were doing, but us time to let this go. this is not getting anywhere. the little cry babies and this website are worth the attention, the and i are above them. they are not worth the attention
An_261949 responded:
some people (unlike you) lean on people who have had the same experiences. sometimes family members and therapists arent enough. sometimes we like to talk to people who know exactly what we are saying because they have been thru the same thing. seems to me that you have never had this kind of pain in your life, because if you did, you wouldnt be saying anything negative about the people on this page or the page it's self. so pleaqse refrain from speaking negatively....k thanks.
"if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Spotlight: Member Stories

Only three people in my life know my story and they don't even know a fraction of it truth be known. For the moment that's the way it has to b...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.