Skip to content
Just Talking
speak2me4real posted:
I'm just simply talking here and it doesn't have to turn into an battle.If someone for some reason comes on here angry then there's a reason for it.But the message some are sending is that it doesn't matter why this person is angry just ignore them and move on.When we should be showing those that come or are looking in that we can take the time to find why this person is so angry.Show other I can hear you out and you can do the same for me.When I came here and read some of the stories it was like I was looking in the mirror.

It so happens that I agree with therapy cause it doesn't take anything good from you.I found out after I had a fall out with a few people here some time back.It's hard and can be a very long road but sometimes you gotta walk alone.You have to fight the pain and most you may feel like you can't handle it but you can and you will.Each step in therapy is a stepping stone and it set me up for whatever life throw at me.Gotta take a chance and stay with it and things will get easier for you.If it'll better your life then go for even if it's a challenge for you cause you will be glad that you did in the end.

The support that you get from therapy will never waver even when you're paying for it.Some days your life may be unbalance still stick with it.I accept every challenge cause the fall out I use it for motivation to keep moving. I'm not the one to talk the talk and then run and hide out.If you wanna convince me then show me and if you gonna talk about it then be about it.When someone is abused or violated they don't what to do or think after with the fear and can't see your way clear through the tears.In your sessions you have to let yourself fall completely apart and be put back together.Deal with each issue in order to move on with your life.

Dealing with things it's then and only then can you let a matter go.So for people like me as it was stated I can't let anything in my past until I deal with it.That's the whole point of going to therapy and I don't see how people think you are suppose to drop things and just leave it alone.I don't know any other way of dealing with other than confronting the person or problem.

An_254311 responded:
dem you won. you killed the boards, you punished wmd. you got what you wanted. what else do you want a trophy?

speak2me4real replied to An_254311's response:
I am just talking here and we can continue if you like.I didn't kill the boards that was in the works before I came here.I'm not trying to punish wmd or anyone else and right now I'm just trying to get you to really listen to me.

I haven't gotten what I wanted and one thing for sure is a trophy is not what I came here for.And if you want to talk like two mature people that we are then come from behind An_254311.I have no problem talking to you about whatever you like as long as you come to me like someone.

mash112 replied to speak2me4real's response:
the are two parts to this, one again Dennis the other person and i are not one in the same. and i am sick to death of you all blaming me, there is enough to go around. speak2me4 real. what Are you doing? answering ;i like you were me, i have not been on here, you and are not the same person d

speak2me4real replied to mash112's response:
I was simply speaking my mind what I felt was needed to be said.Someone responded and I replied nothing more than that and I wasn't answering like I was you.

The person behind An_254311 came to that assumption so speak to that person about that.I don't know who you are or this so call Dennis.You are not who I want to speak to anyways so you can bring that down a notch.

It's hard to tell if you have been on cause you have switched names more than twice and that's a little bothersome for most.So if you are anyone else wants to talk to me I go by no other name here except Speak2me4real.

gettoknowme replied to speak2me4real's response:
Maybe it would help if you can tell us why you are upset.We can talk about it rationally.

I'm sure people would be open to that.

speak2me4real replied to gettoknowme's response:
Gettoknowme,

The only thing people here are open to is what they need to say.Even though they don't know what I'm talking about it doesn't matter.They just figure it's in the past and it should stay there.They aint open enough to listen so what makes you think they care why I'm upset?

I feel like if I die that may be a blessing to them.Real talk and I no BS.That probably why some would rather end it then to come back here.

gettoknowme replied to speak2me4real's response:
Speak2me4real,

God knows I care about everyone on this site.Between my sister,work and dealing with inflammation of the hips is a struggle.Moving around lately have been limited but I try to push through.

You know that ending it is not the answer cause me personally don't want that for anyone.Losing someone is never a blessing and I don't think people here feel that way.They can't deal with all the drama that has been going on lately and what's going on around them as well.

If you want we can talk here and I'll to back in as soon as I can to check.

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

speak2me4real replied to gettoknowme's response:
Gettoknowme,

Sorry to here that it has been a struggle lately and hope things get better for you and your sister.

When it come to people on this site,well those are were here you can't speak for them.How many times someone has came back to this site and ask how you were doing.Don't trust them with nothing not even the last meal you eat cause they may expose that too

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 25 and I'm married with 2 young children. Growing up was very very hard. A very important man in my life hurt me in many ways. I almost di...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.