Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Its a shame....may TRIGGER idk...
1ladyjane1 posted:
I'm new and have no clue what all the drama is about. But, Its a shame this forum isn't used for what its intended for helping people heal from sexual abuse. This place has so much potential. A place just to help yourself heal from your battle scars from SA and a place to find others who share the same pain you do. Thank you for your help with my issue bluerose90, aenriquez25, marysings, tnmist, and slik_kitty. God Bless.

gettoknowme responded:
I'm sorry I couldn't help matters here.

tnmist responded:
((Gentle hugs))

I am embarrassed about how this board has deteriorated. This never would have happened if WebMD had kept the moderators. Speaking for myself, it would be wonderful if folks could work things out, but that is just not possible with this type of communication when people insist on using foul language and name-calling and degrading others when they are angry instead of speaking with consideration. One can communicate anger and disappointment and still speak respectfully, but that doesn't seem to happen here anymore. It is very sad. You are right - it is a shame.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

speak2me4real replied to tnmist's response:
You are right it is a shame that people can't talk like humans.But let's tell the truth here this board is a mess because people someone was expose and violated so when those people were confronting then y'all ganged up on the person and the ones that stood up for them.Now y'all have a really bad case of CRS.

I am only one person so that shouldn't be a excuse not to come here.I'm not stopping anyone from coming to this board but people need to stop lies and hiding.None of you even took the time to check for the ones that were left here and I don't mean me because I'm stand for the truth no matter what.

You and the rest made the choice to relocate to keep from owning up and that is a low down dirt shame.I'm start me another post cause I got a whole lot truth to pour out tonight.

tnmist replied to speak2me4real's response:
I can only speak for myself, and I said all I had to say the first time all this came up about 6 months ago. I have nothing more to add.

As for a private board, anyone can create one. I have no regrets about doing that.

I don't think I have anything more to say about any of this.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

speak2me4real replied to tnmist's response:
No you aint gonna say nothing else until on get back on.You are just as bad as them cause you support and tolerate this kind of abuse.Most people who use to treating others this way has no regrets or remorse

There is no time frame when it comes to a person dealing and getting over being abused.I don't know where you brought that from but you need to take it back.You so concern about a private board til you can't see the real issue here.

That's why they got rid of the mods cause this aint no daycare center.Is that enough respect for you Misty?

An_254311 replied to speak2me4real's response:
you really need to get your split personalities to sign their posts. keeping track of them is exhausting. What happened to the just talking one?

speak2me4real replied to An_254311's response:
I'm only one and that's it and you should be sick of just assuming things.That's what has this site in the shape it's in now.You do your dirt and then hide like a coward instead of dealing with it.

Put all jokes aside it's not fun when for the ones that get hurt from your BS.The only thing that split on here is you and I get right.You can call me whatever but one thing is true is I'm not a liar like you.I'm not gonna run and hide like you and your get along gang.

Stop hiding and bumping your gums TROPLIN

slik_kitty responded:
yw ladyjane. i still pop in and check to see for people who need help. i just avoid the posts with the recriminations passing back and forth.

tnmist replied to slik_kitty's response:
I am around to help support you, too. ((Gentle hugs, if ok))

Misty

bluerose90 responded:
ladyjane,

I'll be checking in around here when I can too and I'm more than willing to help support you as much as I can.

You're right about the board. It's a shame that the drama is still hanging on in here. Since the mods left things have gone to pieces around here.

(((gentle hugs if okay)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

rugger1369 responded:
Fairly new to this board too...and I am confused about it as well. But there's no use in trying to understand it. I drop in from time to time and will be here to share. Thanks for your perspective. (HUGS) if alright

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was molested by my grand father starting when i was about 6 or 7. It went on for years. I was scared to tell anyone. Thought my dad would blame me. ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.