Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Gratitude thread
tnmist posted:
The holidays are here, and that is a rough time for many of us. Perhaps posting some things we are grateful for may help?

1. I am grateful for God's mercy and patience.
2. I am grateful that I have the use of my left hand/arm while the right wrist is healing.
3. I am grateful for friends, neighbors, coworkers and family who have helped in various ways during my recovery.
4. And I am grateful for a million other things...eyesight, my pets, a roof over my head, and on and on.

To quote a fellow survivor, "Peace be the journey."
Be safe, everyone.

Next?
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

rugger1369 responded:
1. I am grateful for good friends.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to have vacation days (first time!) and escape the holidays to Florida!
3. I am grateful for being single (even tho some days it still breaks my heart) and can go on such an adventure during the holidays
4. I am grateful for nap time.
5. I am grateful for leftovers (and the first meal of course!)
6. I am grateful it is Friday!
7. I am grateful for this board and the kindness (and humor) we share.

Next!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 25 yr old male who is a csa survivor. My abuse wasn't violent like many others here, but it has letf it's mark on me nonetheless. After...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful