Skip to content
Holidays/Thinking.......
gettoknowme posted:
I know that when the holidays come around it can be hard for some. For some it can be really rough and I'm pray for everyone.I pray that everyone holidays are good and you stay safe.Things are just a little shaky right now but I'm trying to keep in mind the advice I was given here.Keep my faith in god and try to keep moving forward.Try to stay sane the best I can.Had a conversation with my sister and it just has me thinking a lot tonight,more then usually I guess.

Those out there battling mental demons and unprepared situation keep in mind to reach out for help.I don't think there's such things as too much help or advice good that is.That's why I have things lined up just in case something comes up to be safe.

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.While I'm praying for you would you pray for me?Cause I'm not prefect!!!

slik_kitty responded:
merry christmas. i hope you have a good one. hugs

speak2me4real responded:
Thank you and hope you have a good holiday too.

Payton

gettoknowme replied to speak2me4real's response:
Merry Christmas to you all and hope it's a very good one.

Hugs with keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

rugger1369 responded:
you were all in my thoughts (i escaped to florida cuz I couldnt handle being home) thank you for yours too. (hugs)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.