speak2me4real posted:
Gettoknowme

Soulkeepers

Den51

What's the deal with you?

You can at least say hi or something

soulkeepers responded:
Speak2me4real,

Just got home but don't know what's going on.

Still in the dark so really don't know what to say.
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

speak2me4real replied to soulkeepers's response:
Soulkeepers,

I'm not gonna put you out like some did but I read about you else where.It's 2014 a brand new year to do things a little different but the same old BS and DAB's.And it's crazy cause I thought you got punish for telling a lie but not the truth.Here's the realization of it this they left you for real.Abandon to walk alone and it looks like it was done on purpose.Been meaning to tell you they are hella fake.They gotta be on those flippers.

All of this talk about this and that don't make sense with no action.Don't matter what I say here someone is gonna feel some type of way but that's their problem.This year seek out supports that willing and able to do just that.You have been pushed down one of life's darkest pothole but show them you refuse to stay there.You may find this hard to believe but they made their choice of not wanna to deal with you and it's not cause of me.They just got ghost on you which brings what I have been saying to light.

*********************REAL SUPPORTERS*********************

Real supporters don't judge,speculate or leave you in the dark.They don't run from the painful truth of any situation .They will see you through the storm that you are going through when it's not your fault.You're in deep trouble and a quicksand of emotions,with not one person turn to that had anything to do with it.They don't understand and you can't depend on any of them.Real supports don't have a cold heart or those they care about for real.

They are not here to pick you up,brush you off and wipe your tears away.I'm just being honest and because they are careless they want to silence the speaker.I read some stories and the pain that have been shadowing people for years.Some people are not concern about the pain they cause others and the use-to-bees don't even bother to say a single word to the one in pain.

If you wanna talk about whatever then I'm when ever.Be grateful you're not a member of the old evil bats crew.

Payton

An_247346 replied to speak2me4real's response:
IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO STOP CRYING ABOUT THIS.

STOP MINDING OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS AND ACT YOUR AGE

dem02 replied to An_247346's response:
I have staying back not answering this but this fool talks about acting your age, but your a coward, you hide who you are and talk like you are a big shot, but truth be told you are not,, you are a bully. these boards fell apart because of judgemental people like you. if you have somrthing to say stop hidiing speak2me4real is right there are limits on real supportbut it time to put this bed. ot gives ;like this to mich power..

An_247346 replied to dem02's response:
Dem02,

This has nothing to do with you but you try to make it about you.You keep saying it's time to put this to bed but you stick your nose in it even when no one is talking to you.You should be tired of faking it just to get attention on here.

The only thing being supported on here is the drama.Not people and their struggles.Lets see if you can find another way to get notice by people in a good way.I'll be anything you want me to be but it's the truth.

dem02 replied to An_247346's response:
am not wasting m y breath you are not worth it, you would not now the truth if it [inched you in the face Dennis, u do not need attention, i just stand yo for what is rught

An_252962 replied to dem02's response:
Dem02,

I don't know what you are on but you need to come off of it.To tell you the truth this community is torn apart by that kind of ignorance.Letting someone know they aint worth wasting their breath to talk too.You judge others just like the rest and replace pain with drama.

This community can be one but it's not.Just cause people choose not too for that reason.Some just don't know to tell the truth and that has a lot to do with it.Now say what you need to say and what you think I wanna hear.You are a fake too and just miss a true friend.

dem02 replied to An_252962's response:
you do not know anything about me, . what does that last part mean?

An_252962 replied to dem02's response:
Dem02,

You're right I know nothing about you.Sense I don't know anything about you then the last part shouldn't matter to you.

dem02 replied to An_252962's response:
If this is you B , i cared a lot about you. , but i felt that i was no longer wanted in your life. when you needed me i was there, to say that i was a fake and not a true friend, I am who i am. o stand up for what i believe in and that is just how it is. i do not give a dam. if you and anyone likes it

dem02 replied to dem02's response:
f this is you B , i cared a lot about you. , but i felt that i was no longer wanted in your life. when you needed me i was there, to say that i was a fake and not a true friend, I am who i am. o stand up for what i believe in and that is just how it is. i do not give a dam. if you and any does not like it, i stayed out of it the months, because i had enough, but i got sick of the one sided finger pointing/, i took ownership for what i did wrong, but there are just wantung to keep blaming other people for the feath of these boards, if you are who i t think you are, then id you are who i think you are this is what i want you to stand ib front of the mirror and repeat the names you called me to yourself, i learned my lesson. i dontt talk tp anyone here offline

speak2me4real replied to soulkeepers's response:
Soulkeepers,

How are things going?

speak2me4real replied to speak2me4real's response:
Dem02,

Thank you for answering me.

dem03 responded:
thank you speak2me4real

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just thought that my revealing this discussion would open my story of sexual abuse, and bring my insecure self to light. This part of my life was alwa...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.