Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

caprice/m onia
    dem02 posted:
    It was really good ro see you, even of it was quick. i know it was really i miss you, they removed any trace that you were here, but a few of is that you really were here, i miss you. they can not stop you, take care maybe can see maybe you again

dem02 responded:
    you were a member a long time ago,v i seen the same picture from two years. so i know that was really was you. you should be allowed to return that way nothing else. i was wrong in v trusting that information with out seeing it, i am truly sorry. o never lost respect for you MONIA. thank you

dem03 replied to dem02's response:
    last night i learned a lot. i learned that caprice is gone and monia is living her life. for what ever your name was or is thank you. you reallt put up with,alot from me from no one would. you wil never br forgotten. thank you moniamia gooodbye

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and still recovering from a near-fatal automobile accident. I really have many stories so I guess I will start at the beginning...we...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    11 of 14 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.