Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

just diagnosed genital hsv 1
sslovie posted:
I was just diagnosed with hsv 1 by blood test. I had an outbreak a month ago, and wasn't even sure what it was. Had itching tingling then redness no sores, and then back ache. The back ache is the worst part.
Going to my doctor tomorrow, and have to talk to my wife. She has no symptoms we've been married 15 years, and faithful.
There' sno telling how long i've had this, and what is next.
Need to talk with someone who has gen hsv1

sslovie responded:
For 7 months i have had chronic tail bone pain buttock pain along the sciatic nerve tingling and burning to the point where i cannot sit for any extended period of time I have tested positive for Herpes Type 1 All of this started a few weeks after i had an outbreak with no blisters itching redness some bumps on penis that went away in a matter of days Could all of this be Herpes? I am on Lyrica and got trigger point injections that didn't help My urologist will not diagnose GHSV1 my neurologist suggests a spinal tap since i keep asking if it is related Need some expert advise Thanks

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.