Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

meds
strugsingmom1 posted:
Does anyone know where to get a lot for less and with no insurance? I take valtrex but only when i have an outbreak. I'd rather take it everyday but with no insurance i cant. the last time i got meds it was from canada pharmacy for $130ish and 30 pills. Does anyone know where to possibly get more for the same price or less?

abe648 responded:
My present cost is $73.00 for 30 pills in Canada so i would shop around. There must me be a firm that will sell for less.
To learn more read the Herpes Handbook. Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. It is available now as am e-book. Click on The Tiger to get more details.

elle0317 replied to abe648's response:
Hi Abe, Do you live in Canada? b/c I do too! NS to be exact.

abe648 replied to elle0317's response:
Elle Yes I do and itt is nice to know that you do as well. I could use some help on this site when it comes to herpes
To learn more read the Herpes Handbook. Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. It is available now as am e-book. Click on The Tiger to get more details.

elle0317 replied to abe648's response:
Yes, I've had 4 weeks this summer that I haven't been home to post here. But I will continue to do what I can

abe648 replied to elle0317's response:
Caprice is also she lives in the most western prov and I am the next prov to the east of her. I do appreaciate the help as I cannot always get on the boards. It is nice to know that there are others that live in our fair country. I will try and get on as often as possible but lately that has not been to often

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the STD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful Tools WebMD ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.