Questions to everyone
An_247589 posted:
I am 21 years old and I was diagnosed with genital herpes when I was a freshman in college. The first time I went to the OBGYN for a yearly exam not knowing what I had. She gave me cream and the warts went away with in 3 weeks. I am now having my first out break sense then and I just cant bring myself to go back to the OBGYN. I feel discussing and my self esteem is at its all time low right now...

I have had a boyfriend for a year and 6 months now and I have never told him about my problem. I don't think I ever could. This is actually the first time I have told anyone, other then my doctor knowing.

I have been trying different type of natural ways to get rid of them, them seemed to have went away but are coming back again. I tried ACV but that just ate my skin away pretty much. I have been using Zinc cream and Tea Tree Oil. Does anyone have any other at home remedies that they have used that have proven to work for them?

georgiagail responded:
Are you confusing HSV (i.e., herpes) with HPV, the virus that causes genital warts?

Gail