Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Herpes over your entire body?
Anon_25987 posted:
is it possible to have herpes outbreak over your entire body? approx 3 weeks ago i noticed 3 pimplish bumps on my arm... it progressed to the point i went to the doctor one week later. the rash was specific to my arm and my doctor said shes almost positive it was a poison plant rash, but theres a small chance it could be herpes, or shingles. shortly after my doctor visit, i got another site of the rash on both ankles, over the past 2 weeks, the main rash has dried up and crusted over, but i have itchy dots, ALL OVER my body, ankles, legs, thighs, back, backs of my arms, stomache... they almost look like the herpes virus and im very concerned. i currently do NOT have a cold sore on my mouth, nor have any sores in close proximity to my genitals

elle0317 responded:
No, herpes does not cover your entire body.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.