Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Herpes 1@2
An_247830 posted:
Hi you all!! Well im 27 and just found out tghat i have both types of herpes i have never had an outbreak!! So im at the point now like what to do?? Not only that im married and my husband is the 1 that step out my marriage and is the first to have an outbreak i really dont know what to do and which eay to turn bc my family doctor said he cant treat me if i never had an outbreak someone help me!!!

Take the Poll

What are the facts on Herprs1@2 wiyhout haveing an outbreak??
  • need advice
  • need advice
  • need advice
  • need advice
  • need afvice
vote
View Poll Results

Boomercat08 responded:
Are you diagnosising yourself because your husband told you he tested positive? There is a blood test available but its not really as reliable as actually testing any sores. So if you've never had an outbreak, your doctors right and you can relax. Herpes is not life threatening or even damaging to your health (although you do have to have caution if you decide to have sex with any other people and inform your doctor if you decide to have children).

elle0317 responded:
How did you find out that you have herpes? If you don't have outbreaks than there really is nothing to treat.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.