Skip to content
folluculitis in pubic area
Dennisdesperate posted:
I have pubic follocultis ive used bactrim, keflex, neosporin and clindamycin and minocline and i still have it, does anyone know any other medicine and methods i can use to get rid of it
elle0317 responded:
A Dr will have to likely prescribe you antibiotics. That's how I got rid of mine.

Helpful Tips

genital herpes
just want somebody else out there that i could talk to i have had herpes for 8 years and i have some questions, if someone would please ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 45 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.