Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

broken rubber please help
    An_247907 posted:
    so early friday morn i was having sex and when he was coming he got a lil excited and it broke and now im feeling lil abdominal pain, nausea, and have diarrhea this morn

elle0317 responded:
    Did you have a question? Are you worried that you might be pregnant? or contrated an STD? Are you male or female?

We will need more info if you want some help.

njamlovell replied to elle0317's response:
    dont know im waiting for a doctor appt i was just wondering could pregnacy sign happen that early? i been pregnant before and had pain and they said it was when it was attaching or is it an early symptom of an std but before i had sex i douched

georgiagail replied to njamlovell's response:
    It is unlikely that a test done today for unprotected sex done Friday would provide accurate results regarding pregnancy.

Conception occurs in the fallopian tubes; the fertilized egg must then travel down to the uterus where implantation takes place. Until this happens, the body is unaware of the pregnancy.

Gail

Helpful Tips

positive results
    I had unprotected sex with a woman 3 weeks before I had this tests done. here are my results: HSV 1/2 IGG HERPESELECT HSV 1 IGG ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.