Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

broken rubber please help
An_247907 posted:
so early friday morn i was having sex and when he was coming he got a lil excited and it broke and now im feeling lil abdominal pain, nausea, and have diarrhea this morn

elle0317 responded:
Did you have a question? Are you worried that you might be pregnant? or contrated an STD? Are you male or female?

We will need more info if you want some help.

njamlovell replied to elle0317's response:
dont know im waiting for a doctor appt i was just wondering could pregnacy sign happen that early? i been pregnant before and had pain and they said it was when it was attaching or is it an early symptom of an std but before i had sex i douched

georgiagail replied to njamlovell's response:
It is unlikely that a test done today for unprotected sex done Friday would provide accurate results regarding pregnancy.

Conception occurs in the fallopian tubes; the fertilized egg must then travel down to the uterus where implantation takes place. Until this happens, the body is unaware of the pregnancy.

Gail

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.