Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

unknown std
Dennisdesperate posted:
does anyone know of any std that would mimic a yeast infection. I had unprotected sex with a girl last November and 2 weeks later i got itchy pimples in my pubic area. I then got a rash on my penis and testicles and the rash began to weep. It was bright red and burned like crazy. I asked her and she said the doctors thought it was a yeast infection. I used every otc drugs plus i used ketaconazole, nystatin, and diflucan all to no availe. The pimples spread all over my body and i was itchy everywhere. My doctor said it was follucultis and gave my antibiotics which clears most of it up. Some of it remained however and i still get itchy and yellow pimples. The rash spread to my thighs and my anus and seemed to die down and dry up but not go away. I still itches and sometimes my balls break out red again. I also have developed a rash in the folds of my but cheeks. does anyone have any suggestions as to what this is and how to get rid of it?

An_247945 responded:
Go to your doctor have him/her do an std test.

As the pimple spread all over your body, I'm not sure what that could be but with the spreading across your genitals I would say Herpes.

All the best

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.