unknown std
Dennisdesperate posted:
does anyone know of any std that would mimic a yeast infection. I had unprotected sex with a girl last November and 2 weeks later i got itchy pimples in my pubic area. I then got a rash on my penis and testicles and the rash began to weep. It was bright red and burned like crazy. I asked her and she said the doctors thought it was a yeast infection. I used every otc drugs plus i used ketaconazole, nystatin, and diflucan all to no availe. The pimples spread all over my body and i was itchy everywhere. My doctor said it was follucultis and gave my antibiotics which clears most of it up. Some of it remained however and i still get itchy and yellow pimples. The rash spread to my thighs and my anus and seemed to die down and dry up but not go away. I still itches and sometimes my balls break out red again. I also have developed a rash in the folds of my but cheeks. does anyone have any suggestions as to what this is and how to get rid of it?

An_247945 responded:
Go to your doctor have him/her do an std test.

As the pimple spread all over your body, I'm not sure what that could be but with the spreading across your genitals I would say Herpes.

All the best