Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

sexual problem
veenpermand posted:
Hi, this is veen permand, I have been masturbating since last 2 years regularly, 3 or 4 times in a day up to sperm is releasing, but gradually i have lost smooth feeling on my penis and consequently it has lost stiffness also, and it is caused pre-ejaculation when i participated in sex with my wife, now iam really worrying about how to make stiff my penis and how to regain my sexual desires and all my powers to satisfy my lovely wife. Due to this iam not able to concern on any thing nowadays, please show me a solution.

georgiagail responded:
Stop masturbating so frequently. Pre-ejaculation is normal when one is aroused; it has notihng to do with how often you masturbate.

Gail

veenpermand replied to georgiagail's response:
thank you very much georgiagail , ok i started quit from masturbating from 2 days back. I never do such act again. but i lost stiffness in my penis. can i regain high stiffness again, or do i need to consult any doctor seriously, plz suggest me.

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.