Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

First out break
NeedAnswers posted:
When you have your first herpes outbreak does it necessarily have to be 3 or more bumps? Is it uncommon to have just one?

elle0317 responded:
Are you attempting to diagnose yourself? If the bump is still there, why not go have it tested and then you will know for sure. Is this bump a blister? is it itchy or painful?

NeedAnswers replied to elle0317's response:
I went to the doctor, she said it was a herpes secretion. It was very painful to pee.
I talked to someone about it and they said their first breakout had a lot of them. I only had 1

abe648 replied to NeedAnswers's response:
I do not think it matters how many you have. From what I recall is that I had only one blister in my first two obs. read the stuff in my signature line.
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.