Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Vaginal Fluid durning sex
lancedavis posted:
Hi ladies that are menopause? I know about vaginal dryness but when you have an orgasem is it possible to not have any cume or vaginal fluid come out at all?

abe648 responded:
If you are having no vaginal fluid do to the fact that you are menopausal then you may not have any fluid in the vagina. If you do then it could be very little and as a result could be dried up during sex. Try getting a really good lube to use during sex and I think you will feel a lot better and enjoy sex more. Like you said it is very common for women who are now in the menopause to have no natural lubrication.
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Needtoknow04 responded:
Hello there, I am not going through menopause as yet but I do know that many women that I work with and my mother speak of vaginal dryness on a regular. It is very good to start sex with a very good lube, preferably water based lubricants if you are sensitive. Some other lubricants might cause yeast infections. Also, it is good to start with foreplay before sex. This will get the body prepared for sexual intercouse more naturally. Adding the lubricant keeps the body moist because during sex there is a lot of friction that can cause you to get dry. If you are not well lubricated, then there will be no fluid to release. So, lubricate well, lubricate often, and make sure that foreplay is apart of every sexual act.

abe648 replied to Needtoknow04's response:
Needtoknow04 Glad to see that your are helping out where you can. That is all we ask here. Great Post

ABe
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

lancedavis replied to abe648's response:
What I am trying to say is that after a women has a orgasem shouldn't there be white fluid?

elle0317 replied to lancedavis's response:
Not all women can ejaculate fluid. Reagardless if they are menopausal or not.

abe648 replied to lancedavis's response:
If you are looking for info on Female ejaculation then search for this in WebMD above. If you are going to google it then google G Spot and it will give you ideas of how to get an orgasm via female ejaclation Some woemen only get a small amount of whitish fluid while others get a vast volume of fluid. Each woomen is differne

Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.