Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Can anyone give me advice for this situation???
    An_248199 posted:
    Just curious...my bf has hpv and we have never had sex, but in the future we would like to have children. When the time comes we will have protected sex but are currently too afraid to take that step, but eventually we would like to settle down and start a family. Is that possible?

elle0317 responded:
    Has he had the warts removed?

Honeybee3377 replied to elle0317's response:
    Not yet but we are in the process of that, however, the doctor told him he doesn't have an active case. What does that mean?

elle0317 replied to Honeybee3377's response:
    I'm not sure what the Doc means by that. One would think if someone has warts that this is an active case?

HPV tends to clear up after a few years, I had it as well 20 years ago and as far as I know I've never passed it on.

Helpful Tips

positive results
    I had unprotected sex with a woman 3 weeks before I had this tests done. here are my results: HSV 1/2 IGG HERPESELECT HSV 1 IGG ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.