Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

People living with herpes, Please help. Long I know but read, please :)
An_248242 posted:
I had a single smooth bump on the inner part of my labia major, semi hard but more fluid like. It started out as just a small lump ( same color as my skin) that seemed like it was under the skin but pretty close to the surface. It was just slightly painful, nothing too bad. I just thought it was a pimple that hadn't come to a head. Well it just seemed to get bigger and bigger, a slightly bit more painful but again nothing too bad. It finally popped and white pus followed by a lot of blood followed by clear fluid came out. Now the bump is almost completely gone and there is a small piece of skin missing ( not sure if it is a lesion or just missing skin). It is about 2 or 2 1/2 mm wide and a perfect circle. It is also pretty much the same color as my skin ( maybe a shade redder). If I press around it a little blood comes out and sometimes a little white fluidly puss. I am prone to cysts down there but have never had one leave an opening like this. Until recently, I had the same thing happen on my labia minora about 3 or 4 months ago. So my question is, is this just a cyst that happens to be really close to the surface or does it sound like herpes? (Also I used force to pop both of them after hot baths, so they were roughed up a bit, bad idea I know. It took days to pop with force.) If you could tell me what your lesions and blisters usually look like and do, it would help a lot. Like if they pop easy, what the fluid is like, what the lesions look like ( color, shape) and so on. Thank you!

BeatrixKiddo66 responded:
maybe more like 1/2 to 2 mm instead of 2 to 2 1/2

abe648 responded:
This does not really sound like herpes ass herpes usually gets a fluid like pocket and when it breaks open only clear fluids come out and then it heals after that. Yours had blood in it. To know for sure get a type specific igg blood test for hSV 1 & 2 and ask for a copy of your test results and post them on here so someone can confirm your status for you. If you get something like this again go and be seen with in 48 hours and and have the area swabbed/cultured/typed to confirm what it is. The key is to get this done within 48 hours somewhere for best results.
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.