Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

pain during outbreak??
strugsingmom1 posted:
I don't know how it is for men by any means. For women, when having an outbreak can different parts of your body be affected? My last outbreak my thigh was hurting just like where my outbreak was. It was the same kind of pain. I've noticed that it's happened before and I did know if there's a link and something that is common? I don't really know how to explain this so I hope that this came out pretty clear to understand what I'm asking.

abe648 responded:
Thigh Pain is a common issue with some people so from that point you are not alone. It is one of those rare thinkgs that does not happen to everyone. Are you on suppressive thearpy? If not then I recommend that you consider it. Get Terr warrens book and it may have something in there about it. God Bless you.
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.