Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

STD?? Please help!
AnswerMePlease27 posted:
I have thick discharge and little skin colored pimples on outside of pubic area (inner thigh) and above the pubic bone ( here and there and they are almost not visable) reddness/irratation of vulva. Mostly on left side and my left thigh aches. I have not had ANY sexual contact since mid dec. 2011 and have been tested for all stds which were all negative twice, last time in june 2012. Also, been tested for HSV 1 & 2 by blood three times, last time july 2012 which also came back negative.

georgiagail responded:
Then these wouldn't be symptoms of an STD, would they.

It is possible the rash is fungal in nature.

Gail

AnswerMePlease27 replied to georgiagail's response:
I am really not sure.. I have read people get false negative HSV results. They are pretty painful. There are also more on my torso now, few here and there and they itch! I am paranoid & depressed bc its been going on once a month usually a week or two after my period

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.